Lucas Complete Engine Treatment is a unique formulation that cleans and lubricates multiple systems in your vehicle. When added to fuel, it cleans and lubricates all components from the fuel tank to the cylinders. It removes deposits, protects against corrosion and helps the fuel to burn more completely, which helps to lower emissions, improves fuel mileage and increases power. When added to your oil, Lucas Complete Engine Treatment cleans your engine and forms a protective barrier against heat and friction, improves oil flow in cold weather and extends oil life. FOR ALL ENGINES AND OIL TYPES.
When added to fuel:
- Cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system from the tank to injectors
- Removes harmful deposits on intake valves and cylinder heads
- Lubricates the upper cylinder walls as well as the compression rings and oil rings
- Contains special Lucas additives that cause the fuel to burn thoroughly for fewer exhaust emissions and more MPG
- COUNTERACTS THE CORROSIVE EFFECT OF ETHANOL IN FUEL
When added to engine oil:
- Improves engine cleanliness reduces gum and varnish, especially in oil burners
- Reduces friction and wear
- Improves cold temperature fluidity
- Helps extend oil life
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add to Gas or Diesel Fuel - Add approximately 1 ounce per gallon. One bottle treats a tank, up to 21 gallons. Add directly to fuel tank.
Add to 2-Stroke Fuel - Add 1 ounce per gallon of pre-mixed fuel.
Add to Engine Oil - Add 1 ounce only per quart of engine oil. May be added with oil change or between oil changes.